WE HAVE THE WORKPLACE YOU WISH FOR
WE ARE LOOKing FOR YOu
We at physiobaudrexl in the east of Munich are a modern and people-oriented company with a hand and a heart. As we continue to grow, we are looking for dedicated physiotherapists (m/f/d) with state-recognised professional training on a full or part-time basis.
We offer you:
- a diverse working environment with attractive development opportunities
- promotion of your professional and personal development with the help of internal and external further training measures
- mutual support in your daily work
- Monetary and social appreciation
- opportunities to compensate for everyday working life in the form of feel-good hours
- commitment to reconciling work and family life a fully staffed reception desk that keeps your back free for your professional activity – therapy
- the opportunity to work digitally
- team events to promote a positive work culture and feel-good atmosphere
- good public transport connections with S-Bahn, but also with U-Bahn and buses
- tax-free travel allowance for public transport up to 100% or petrol vouchers
- € 1500 starter bonus – starting from full-time, reduced according to part-time wishes
- the possibility for an individual work-life balance
- Joy and conviction in working with people
- Team spirit, motivation and a sense of responsibility
- enthusiasm for personal and professional development
- independent and solution-oriented work
- interest in introducing new structures and processes
- and are also looking forward to career starters or any additional qualifications
You are responsible for:
- carrying out individual physiotherapeutic treatments and measures in accordance with the doctor’s prescription and the individual needs of the patient
- documenting the course of treatment and progress
- advising and instructing patients on rehabilitative exercises and preventive measures, preferably also as group therapy
- a constructive interdisciplinary exchange
Do you have a passion for physiotherapy?
You would like to support patients on their way to achieving their health goals?
You appreciate a flexible and people-oriented environment for your daily work?
Then we have the workplace you are looking for.
Please fill out the following form or contact Sabrina directly via WhatsApp – we look forward to getting to know you.